Board & Committee Applications
All SolarShare members are eligible to nominate themselves for election to the board of directors, and three directors are elected each year. If you are interested running for the board of directors, please send us up to 250 words to promote your candidacy along with a resume or curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org, which will be provided to the membership for the election.
Our ideal board candidates represent the diversity of Ontarians and have some of the following experience:
- Community animation and engagement, government relations
- Finance (especially debt finance) and strategic planning
- Solar energy and electricity storage
- Participation in the not-for-profit and/or co-operative sectors
- Working with boards of directors and committees
If you are interested in getting more involved with SolarShare (even if you’re not a member!), you can inquire about joining one of our committees. Contact us at email@example.com.